Albert Tadiesse Pokam (NQT Teacher)
- Albert currently teaches as an unqualified teacher in a further education institute in the UK where his position is a Maths and ICT Teacher.
- Albert is looking to complete his NQT induction in a British School Overseas in the 2017/18 academic year.
- Albert is looking for a Maths/ICT secondary teaching position and has no preference of area.
- Albert has experience of teaching in several sectors:
- He has worked in a Young Offenders Institution teaching Maths to students aged 16-18;
- He has also worked with 14-16 year old students teaching them Maths/ICT and also support for SEN;
- He has worked in a Pupil Referral Unit teaching Maths to students aged 14-18.
- Albert has experience of working for the Edexcel and Pearson examination boards as an expert examiner marking FS and GCSE Maths and ICT.