- Peter is a Primary trained teacher who gained QTS from the University of Cumbria. He is looking to undertake his NQT induction programme in an international school.
- He has experience of teaching Secondary English (ages 11-18) in Thailand as an unqualified teacher.
- In 2011, Peter spent some time at Camp Buckskin as a camp counsellor and SEN teacher to young people aged 11-18.
- From 2014 - 2016, Peter taught Primary education as an unqualified teacher in UAE.
- From September 2016, Peter went travelling through South America before moving to London in February 2017. He is currently doing supply teaching.
- He is looking to teach abroad with his partner, Labhaoise Keane (also a primary teacher).